Thursday, July 21, 2005

Job Opportunities from SPEA Automatic Test Eqpt

SPEA Automatic Test Equipment is looking for Test Engineers
If you are interested send your resume to this EMAIL address

Noto@spea.net
Attention Giovanni Noto

This is his message

very nice to read your prompt reply.
I really appreciate it.

Regarding the HR we are looking for, please find below the main requirements we are interested in :
- Electronics & informatics background
- Test expertise and knowledge
- Open mind and available to travel abroad
- Capable to work in team
- Interested to join a dynamic fast growing company
At this specific moment we are interested both in junior and senior engineer.
I hope those info may be enough to better identify the potential candidate.

Next week I'll be in Singapore and it is a great opportunity to personally meet some interesting candidate.

Looking forward to reading you soon I'm sending you my best regards,
Giovanni.

No comments: